Millwright – KP Windows
HERE WE ‘GROW’ AGAIN!
In support of this acquisition, KP Windows has an exciting career opportunity for a Millwright for our facility located in Alexandria.
On July 29, 2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada and enlarging its vinyl offer across the United States with complementary solutions in aluminum and engineered wood.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and a high degree of autonomy.
In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a must.
• Shift: Monday to Friday, rotating every week (day and evening): o Day : 7am-3pm o Evening : 3pm-11pm (Evening Shift Premium of $0.75/hr)
• Pay : $31.85/hr
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment and automated production lines
• Participate in the maintenance of preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Perform assembly, disassembly, repair and installation of mechanical components
• Respond to troubleshooting calls
• Take part in line optimization or modification projects
While we appreciate any interest expressed in joining our team, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. KP Windows is committed to creating a diverse environment and takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Windows will provide reasonable accommodations for disabilities to promote candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
: • Millwright Technician diploma or equivalent diploma
• In the process or willing to pass the Red Seal Certification within 6 months of hiring date
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing plant
Type of Job: Full time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: Pay : $31.85/hr
Hours: Shift: Monday to Friday, rotating every week (day and evening): Day : 7am-3pm o Evening : 3pm-11pm (Evening Shift Premium of $0.75/hr)
Closes: Jan 31, 2024
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. GIAG is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a GIAG job posting translated into French, please contact us.